Grab your soldering Iron and get Get yourself a OctoPill Kit!
Save $ by purchasing the kit version of the OctoPill.
Check out the step-by-step instructions for the Kit: Here
What is the OctoPill?
The OctoPill is a Arduino Nano Shield that allows you to control anything from 4 to 8 devices using the most common 4 channel and 8 channel Relay modules. No programming necessary and simple through-hole soldering. It’s compatible to work with the OctoBanger Software from Buttonbanger.com.
What Can I use the OctoPill for?
- Museum Exhibits
- Point of Sale Displays
- Holiday Props & Lighting Control
- Interactive Displays
- DJ Lighting and Effects
- Atmospheric Animations
- Escape Room Effects
WHAT THE BOARD OFFERS
- 1 Motion Detector Input (To trigger your sequence)
- 1 Dry Contact Input (To trigger your sequence)
- 1 Play Button (To test your show sequence)
- 1 Serial MP3 Module Input (For high quality audio)
- Easy to use software (Buttonbanger.com’s Octo Banger)
- Individual input and output configuration
- Autonomous audio track and scare audio track (triggered with motion or a switch)
- Easy to understand tutorials (Plus you can always shoot us a message!)
OctoPill Package Contents
- One OctoPill Kit (Soldering Required)
Not Included/ Needed to work
- Arduino Nano (Link)
- 4 or 8 Channel Relay Board 4ch (Link) 8ch (Link)
- 5v 2amp USB Charger (Link)
- Micro Usb Cable (Link)
- Octo Banger Software (Free) Direct Download Below
All Links are suggested sources to find the necessary products; You can find them on other sites like Ebay.com for competitive pricing.